- The Rotary Foundation ‘Club Memorandum of Understanding’ will now accompany any grant application whether that be District/Global or Disaster Grants, one signed copy will be sufficient for the full Rotary year. (was normally signed in January each year)
- The District Grant application date will now be by the end of May each year to the grants committee. (was the end of March)
- The grant committee will review all the applications during June and your club will be informed by the end of June if your application has been successful, therefore the clubs matching funds can be ring fenced for the grant going into the following Rotary year.
- District grant reporting will not be changed and this should be by the end of March the following year, with a final report no later that end of May. (Most cases District Grant are complete by the end of March)
- Due to club’s changing bank recently due to costs being incurred the grant application form now requests your club Charity/Benevolent account bank details to assist and speed up payment of monies once the funds have been received from TRF.
- Grant funds are requested from TRF early July and hopefully monies will hopefully be received by end August latest
It is hoped that the above will make the District Grant more meaningful to both the recipient of the grant and to your club due to the shortening of the process from the present approx. 6 months down to a 3 month process.
Should you have any questions or require further information with regards to District Grants please do not hesitate to contact me.
Geoff Ward- Chair Grants Committee ☎️07734171850
Please follow the links below to open the Foundation forms for use in 2023-24:-
District-grant-application-form-2023-24 District Grant application form 2023-24
District-Grant-Report-Form-2022-23 District Grant report form 2022-23
D1210 Policies Procedures 2023-24 
District-Grant-Report-Form-2023-24 District Grant report form 2023-24