From DG Richard; The ERIC Awards (Every Rotarians Individual Charity) are to be presented as part of the RIBI Annual conference in Bournemouth 1st-3rd April 2016:
information on the Awards and the contact for applications is given below:-
Good afternoon Team 15/16.
Please see below a link to the RIBI Website:-
BUT … PLEASE READ ON :-
You will see from the Video attached to the link that the ERIC Awards at Bournemouth are looming large.
The assistance which I require from you is two fold.
- Firstly please promote the Video to your clubs; get it posted on your District website.
- Secondly please let me have your nominations for the Club or individual Rotarian who has shown the most creativity in either promoting or raising funds for either the APF or the EPN Campaign.
There is no specific Criteria. The website stipulates “The Best; Wackiest or Most Original Ideas”.
The ERIC Awards are a fun concept designed to stimulate interest in and support for / of OUR FOUNDATION & EPN.
The hope is that ERIC will provide a platform for our more creative and imaginative Rotarians to display their talents to the wider cohort whilst raising the profile of OUR Foundation and EPN.
HOW TO NOMINATE
- As yet there is no pro forma; but there soon will be
- In the meantime if you wish to make a nomination can you please notify me soonest.
- The closing date for nominations will be Friday 18th March 2016
This information will shortly be posted on the RIBI ERIC web page and will be shared with members of the incoming DRFC Team 16/17 at their Training Day.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
RRFC Zone 17
Currie Balerno Rotary